Do you have a priority that is trumping all others right now? Trying to think of quick ways to make or save some money? Here are some quick ways to get some money together right now.
Make or Save Money Fast
- Eat out less – My husband and I eat out several times a week. When we need to save an extra $250-$350 a month, we only eat from home and we choose cheaper food options. There is nothing wrong with concentrating on sandwiches, pasta, and grilled chicken for a month or so to be able to save $250.
- Splurge less – Cutting cable can save you $100 a month or more depending on where you live. Cutting out lawn care or house keeping is an easy way of putting another $300 a month to the side. Do you have a daily habit like commercial coffee, smoking, or drinking? Cutting that sort of stuff out for a month can save you anywhere between $150-$500 a month!
- Cash in an Annuity or Structured Settlement – You can look at sites like http://structuredsettlementcas
hnow.com to get an idea of what you could receive right now for your structured settlement as a whole.
- Side Jobs – I have made $500 – $1000 a month with side jobs like baby sitting, pet sitting, and working part-time in a local used book store.
- Sell Your Car – If your city has better public transportation than Houston, you could sell your car and use the public transpo instead.
No matter what your current issue is, there is a way to get the cash to tackle it. Just think about every option you have and weight the pros and cons. In the end, you can follow the path that makes to the most sense to you. Good luck!
What other ways would you save or make money quickly?